You are part of the Safer Tomorrows team to end childhood exposure to violence.
Everyone has a role. What is yours?
What you can do
- Raise awareness of violence
- Refer children and families to services
- Call 911 if someone needs immediate assistance
- Call Child Protective Services at 701-787-8500 to report child maltreatment
- Be supportive to victims of violence by listening without judgment and understand that everyone reacts differently to trauma
- Learn about and promote healthy relationships
- Volunteer time or resources to organizations addressing these issues
- Share your hope and vision of a safer tomorrow!