Hey, teens. You probably have the most important roles.
First of all and most importantly: Remember that you have the right to make decisions that make you feel safe and comfortable in your relationship.
What else you can do:
- Be supportive to friends – model respect.
- Tell a trusted adult about abuse happening to you or a friend
- Take action to raise awareness among your friends, teammates and classmates
- Learn about healthy relationships
- Recognize red flags about unhealthy or violent relationships
- Learn how to increase your safety on-line
- Be a responsible and safe friend, classmate and community member